Saturday, April 27, 2013

Facebook menace...

This post is with reference to the POST compiled by Adil Saeed about Facebook and its effects on someone's personality, his/her life and his/her overall behavior, the other day when I opened my Facebook account after two weeks, while I was checking down my 'Career List' of Facebook, I ran across a post that literally caught my attention to the highest level because it was EXACTLY of the same order which was given by Adil. Check out the post first,

Now check the post and then the comments, that depicts exactly the picture that was drawn by Adil of a not-so-normal person using Facebook. And after sometime I opened the post again and commented on his,
And it was just this comment of mine that simply made him blast like an atomic bomb, the guy started saying me odd things that who am I to say that... Remaining things are left on the readers of this post to grab the meaning and decide.







3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, man, it seems like he did not have any tension at all and was just trying to get some attention of the people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! may be, he never told what the problem really was and out of the blue he got the brain wave of updating status rather then asking for help from Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its 2016 , most people are so emo with facebook that they feel that facebook is giving them its shoulder to keep there heads on and cry ( Without Any Reason ) !! and secondly peoples Dang Comments , Last comment is the best , but its very strange people dont want good advice , if you are tense why are you doing facebook , and besides who's gonna send you cakes if you are tense ?? Best ov luck , Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Facebook menace...

This post is with reference to the POST compiled by Adil Saeed about Facebook and its effects on someone's personality, his/her life and his/her overall behavior, the other day when I opened my Facebook account after two weeks, while I was checking down my 'Career List' of Facebook, I ran across a post that literally caught my attention to the highest level because it was EXACTLY of the same order which was given by Adil. Check out the post first,

Now check the post and then the comments, that depicts exactly the picture that was drawn by Adil of a not-so-normal person using Facebook. And after sometime I opened the post again and commented on his,
And it was just this comment of mine that simply made him blast like an atomic bomb, the guy started saying me odd things that who am I to say that... Remaining things are left on the readers of this post to grab the meaning and decide.







3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, man, it seems like he did not have any tension at all and was just trying to get some attention of the people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! may be, he never told what the problem really was and out of the blue he got the brain wave of updating status rather then asking for help from Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its 2016 , most people are so emo with facebook that they feel that facebook is giving them its shoulder to keep there heads on and cry ( Without Any Reason ) !! and secondly peoples Dang Comments , Last comment is the best , but its very strange people dont want good advice , if you are tense why are you doing facebook , and besides who's gonna send you cakes if you are tense ?? Best ov luck , Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete