Sunday, May 30, 2010

2010 FIFA world cup official soundtrack

Here is the official soundtrack of the 2010 FIFA world cup. Don't go at the starting music of the song... Hear whole song. It really is awesome, real song starts after 10 seconds.... To download CLICK HERE.

Here are its lyrics...

Ooooooh Wooooooh, Ooooooh Wooooooh







Give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher


See the champions, take the field now, you define us, make us feel proud


In the streets our heads are lifting, as we lose our inhibition,


Celebration, it surround us, every nations, all around us






Singing forever young, singing songs underneath that sun


Lets rejoice in the beautiful game,


And together at the end of the day.


We all say






When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


So wave your flag, now wave your flag, now wave your flag






Oooohhh, Oooooooooh wooooohh, Oooooooooh wooooohh






Give you freedom, give you fire, give you reason, take you higher


See the champions, take the field now, you define us, make us feel proud


In the streets our heads are lifting, as we lose our inhibition,


Celebration, its around us, every nations, all around us






Singing forever young, singing songs underneath that sun


Lets rejoice in the beautiful game,


And together at the end of the day.


We all say






When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


So wave your flag, now wave your flag, now wave your flag


Now wave your flag (4x)






Oohhoooohh Woooh Ohohooooh Wooohoooh






We all say


When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


So wave your flag, now wave your flag, now wave your flag


Now wave your flag (4x)






Oooooh woowoo ooh Wooo ooohh ooohoh


And everybody will be singing it


Oooooh woowoo ooh Wooo ooohh ooohoh


And we all will be singing it



Sunday, May 30, 2010

2010 FIFA world cup official soundtrack

Here is the official soundtrack of the 2010 FIFA world cup. Don't go at the starting music of the song... Hear whole song. It really is awesome, real song starts after 10 seconds.... To download CLICK HERE.

Here are its lyrics...

Ooooooh Wooooooh, Ooooooh Wooooooh







Give me freedom, give me fire, give me reason, take me higher


See the champions, take the field now, you define us, make us feel proud


In the streets our heads are lifting, as we lose our inhibition,


Celebration, it surround us, every nations, all around us






Singing forever young, singing songs underneath that sun


Lets rejoice in the beautiful game,


And together at the end of the day.


We all say






When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


So wave your flag, now wave your flag, now wave your flag






Oooohhh, Oooooooooh wooooohh, Oooooooooh wooooohh






Give you freedom, give you fire, give you reason, take you higher


See the champions, take the field now, you define us, make us feel proud


In the streets our heads are lifting, as we lose our inhibition,


Celebration, its around us, every nations, all around us






Singing forever young, singing songs underneath that sun


Lets rejoice in the beautiful game,


And together at the end of the day.


We all say






When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


So wave your flag, now wave your flag, now wave your flag


Now wave your flag (4x)






Oohhoooohh Woooh Ohohooooh Wooohoooh






We all say


When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


When I get older I will be stronger


They’ll call me freedom, just like a wavin’ flag


So wave your flag, now wave your flag, now wave your flag


Now wave your flag (4x)






Oooooh woowoo ooh Wooo ooohh ooohoh


And everybody will be singing it


Oooooh woowoo ooh Wooo ooohh ooohoh


And we all will be singing it